VISITING QATAR MADE EASY
Thanks to a host of visa facilitation measures, Qatar is now the most open country in the Middle East. Visitors from all around the world can now enter Qatar either visa free, or by filling out simple online applications, depending on the passport they carry.
QATAR VISA PROCEDURE
- Qatar International Adventures is duly authorized to issue tourist visas in Qatar.
- We require clear and colored passport copies (not temporary passports will be accepted by local Authorities), the filled and visa application form.
- Passenger should NOT sign the form.
- The tourist visa is valid only for the purpose of tourism.
- The Company requires 10 local working days (Sundays-Thursdays) to process the visa.
- All required documents are to be provided by the client on time as otherwise it cannot be guaranteed that the visa will be ready.
- Visa processing fee is USD 83/- The visa charges for each applicant are to be paid noting that the charges are non-refundable in case of cancellation, no-show or visa rejection by local Authorities.
- Finally, all tourists are required to adhere to the policies, rules and regulations of Qatar while in country.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- For Arrivals at the Airport, the Hotel Booking MUST be Generated Through QIA. Kindly contact email@example.com for Hotel Booking first in order to apply for the Visa.
- For Arrivals at the Doha/Hamad Port, Kindly Fill the Attached Form & Indicate the Cruise Ship Name with Arrival Date
- You must fill in a visa application by printing, not handwriting
- Clients upon entering Doha have to carry minimum 5000 QAR in any currency with them